Good News For SICAP Funding In Budget 2022
Category : Michelle Ní Mhaolalaidh
The announcements made in Budget 2022 has been viewed as significant step towards restoration of SICAP Budget to 2008 levels. This increased funding will provide for 60 new SICAP workers to work with disadvantaged and marginalised communities nationwide. Social Inclusion programmes are essential when it comes to tackling social exclusion, especially the manifestations laid bare by the COVID19 pandemic, including digital, educational and health related aspects.
The 10% increase is a welcome step in the right direction. We run a number of SICAP programmes here at Veri and have seen first hand the impact that SICAP funding can have on people across our community. We recognise that the management of SICAP programmes comes with a lot of responsibilities and a number of issues can arise at all stages from initial recruitment to final stages of auditing which can pull you away from the important work that you are doing.
This is why we at Veri have developed a process which takes this heavy workload off your hands:
Our team delivers the full cycle of training on your behalf and compliance and quality assurance is all managed safely by our Veri Software.
- Our content is delivered by quality personable trainers: Highly skilled subject experts who nurture students and use coaching techniques to develop confidence
- Our software tracks progress: Monitor progress around KPI’s and implement Pobal’s DTT digitally. Online and in person sessions tracked.
- We measure success on your behalf: Many courses can be monitored on one centralised digital platform. Participant numbers, attendance and sessions viewable in real time.
- Audit information and support: All of the information is available in one centralised location making the auditing process very simple to manage and our customer success team will be on hand to help.
- We gather feedback: Compliance is simplified by digital evaluation forms and no more paper or spreadsheets necessary.
- Connecting participants with employers : We have run programmes where we have trained companies on how to apply for WPEP and have connected our SICAP users to these and in many cases have ended up with contracts.
Although the content focuses on the hard skills needed for employability such as CV Building, interview and IT Skills, the team at Veri, from our top trainers to our project managers ensure that your SICAP funding can have the biggest impact on the communities that you serve.
“Orla and Noleen have helped me so much with my confidence and even my self esteem. These have been areas I’ve struggled with for years but their dedication and determination have really been amazing so I’d like to say a big thank you to them for that.”
Our Partner Manager Michelle would be delighted to give you a demonstration how our processes and software could work for your organisation and your community. You’ll find Michelle at 01 60 909 69 or you can send her an email Michelle(at)vericonnect.ie
Fioru Software Solutions brings together award winning training and programme delivery expertise using the latest mobile responsive digital solutions. Our first product Veri is a Google Adopt a Startup and IITD Award winning training compliance software.